Monday 20 May 2013

T-shirts on the way

Looking through my t-shirt drawer, I notice that I have a lot of cool t-shirts. Of course, I would say that. But I do, it's true. If not 'cool' then at least significant. I have a lot of significant t-shirts, that I can say with full confidence.

Because almost every single one of them is associated with the friend who gave it to me, or time in my life when it was purchased or won, or.. with an amazing event. They're all tied to something special.

And so it's both fitting and exciting that we've got Slapdash t-shirts coming this year. Because this year's Slapdash is definitely going to be something special. And also: this year's Slapdash is going to have t-shirts for all the performers and volunteers, and a limited number on sale for the public.

And those were ordered today, almost a full three weeks before the start of the fest! I can't wait to see them, and then wear them, and then keep wearing them for years and years.
-Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment